Charity fundraising for leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma
Thank you for showing an interest in joining our team of charity fundraising legends - The Unstoppables!
We have a range of fundraising events and activities across the UK that you can get involved in to help us beat blood cancer.
Be inspired by our fundraiser stories, select an activity that inspires you to go that extra mile from the list on the right and browse through our free fundraising ideas and training guides to get the most out of your fundraising challenge, whatever that may be.
Thanks again for your support - together we are UNSTOPPABLE!
Combining a closed road sportive alongside a UCI sanctioned professional race, Velothon Wales promises to deliver a...
Take part in our ultimate cycling challenge with all the thrills and spills of a professional event including road cl
With a little imagination, almost any activity can be used as a means of fundraising.
Taking place at the grounds of Blenheim Palace, you won't find a more picturesque location for a triathlon. Swim in...
- Bestwood Male Voice Choir From Stage & Screen Sun, 28/09/2014 - 15:00
Holy Island Forget Me Not Walk
Sun, 28/09/2014 - 10:30
Come and join North Northumberland Fundraising Group on their annual Forget Me Not Walk. It's a great chance to take in the stunning views of the castle, village and harbour whilst raising money for our vital research.
- Baxters Loch Ness Marathon Sun, 28/09/2014 - 10:00
Humber Bridge Bikeathon 2014
Sun, 28/09/2014 - 09:30
Sunday 28th September will see the return of the Humber Bridge Bikeathon!
Windsor Half Marathon
Sun, 28/09/2014 - 08:00
Run a half marathon against a truly unique backdrop....
- G27 Hair and Beauty Lounge Fundraising Mon, 22/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small Change Big Impact Morrisons, Haverfordwest Sun, 21/09/2014 - 10:00
Paws to Beat Blood Cancer
Sun, 21/09/2014 - 10:00
Join us for PAWS TO BEAT on Sunday 21 September!
Martin Dean Bristol Bikeathon 2014
Sun, 21/09/2014 - 09:30
Join us for the return of the Bristol Bikeathon!
- Small Change BIG Impact - Longbridge, Birmingham Sun, 21/09/2014 - 09:00
34th and FINAL VINTAGE AND SPECIALIST RALLY 2014
Sun, 21/09/2014 - 09:00
The first Rally was held in October 1980 and the Rally has gone from strength, and we now anticipate in the region of 1,500 exhibits and over 10,000 visitors.
- Small Change BIG Impact - Holbrooks Supermarket Collection, Nr Coventry Sat, 20/09/2014 - 22:00
- Small Change, BIG Impact Hedge End Shopping Centre, Southampton Sat, 20/09/2014 - 21:00
Sat, 20/09/2014 - 10:00
Join the Glasgow Branch for a lovely coffee for Small Change BIG Impact!
- Small change BIG impact ASDA, Milton Dundee Sat, 20/09/2014 - 10:00