Charity fundraising for leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma
Thank you for showing an interest in joining our team of charity fundraising legends - The Unstoppables!
We have a range of fundraising events and activities across the UK that you can get involved in to help us beat blood cancer.
Be inspired by our fundraiser stories, select an activity that inspires you to go that extra mile from the list on the right and browse through our free fundraising ideas and training guides to get the most out of your fundraising challenge, whatever that may be.
Thanks again for your support - together we are UNSTOPPABLE!
Don’t forget, September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! Find out more about how you can help us raise awareness...
Thousands of cyclists, 3 routes, 1 challenge. Join our Unstoppable team and help us beat blood cancer.
Take part in our ultimate cycling challenge with all the thrills and spills of a professional event including road cl
With a little imagination, almost any activity can be used as a means of fundraising.
- Small Change, Big Impact, Morrisons Caerphilly Wed, 17/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small Change BIG Impact Clumber Street, Nottingham Wed, 17/09/2014 - 09:00
- SMALL CHANGE BIG IMPACT OAKHAM HIGH STREET, LEICESTER Wed, 17/09/2014 - 09:00
- Small change BIG impact Market, Hoddesdon Wed, 17/09/2014 - 09:00
CAMBRIDGE FOCUS GROUP
Tue, 16/09/2014 - 12:30
Meet patients, get involved, have your say and be a part of shaping future support for blood cancer patients everywhere.
- Small Change, Big Impact, Morrisons Rhyl Tue, 16/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small change BIG impact, Morrisons Cardonald, Glasgow Tue, 16/09/2014 - 10:00
Trek the Great Wall of China
Mon, 15/09/2014 - 08:00
This trek is one of the world’s classics, offering stunning scenery, challenging walking and a fascinating insight into an ancient culture.
Bath Bikeathon 2014
Sun, 14/09/2014 - 11:00
The brilliant Bath Bikeathon is returning on Sunday September 14 2014
- Small Change Big Impact Sainsbury's, Newport Sun, 14/09/2014 - 11:00
Chester Forget Me Not Walk 2014
Sun, 14/09/2014 - 10:30
The Chester Forget Me Not Walk will be back for 2014! Entrants are once again invited to join the Branch to stroll through historic Chester whilst taking in many of the city's key heritage sights before enjoying some well earned refreshments at the end.
- Small Change, Big Impact, Morrisons Wrexham Sun, 14/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small Change, Big Impact, Morrisons Rogerstone Sun, 14/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small Change Big Impact Morrisons Caernarfon Sun, 14/09/2014 - 10:00
- Small Change, Big Impact, Morrisons Connah's Quay Sun, 14/09/2014 - 10:00