Thursday 6 June - Monday 10 June 2013
TAKE THE CHALLENGE
Are you looking for an endurance ride that will test your limits? Can you take the pressure of a continental challenge? Sign up now for the chance to experience what it feels like in a professional cycling event. Enjoy the excitement of closed roads, motorcycle outriders, the chance to ride as part of a peloton and your own entourage of mechanics, physios and support vehicles.
London | Paris is a four day endurance ride between two iconic capital cities, covering a range of terrains and conditions, making it one of the most challenging and rewarding rides around.
From London to Paris in just four days
All the finer details…
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
Our prices are as all-inclusive as possible. All your meals, snacks, refreshments, accommodation, ferries and return travel to London are included.
However you will need to find your own way from the hotel in Paris to the Gare du Nord for your chosen return trip to London. Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research will not pay for bar bills or telephone calls made at any time.
Not included are:
- Alcohol - it is advisable to bring a few Euros with you for drinks in the evening
- Travel to and from the start points
- Accommodation before the ride begins
- Spare parts that are needed for your bike during the ride although they will be fitted for free
- Holiday insurance or insurance for your bike whilst in use or transit or storage.
Follow the unstoppable London to Paris riders
Still Not Sure? Need Persuading?
HELPING US DELIVER THE MOST EXCITING RIDE AROUND